Yes, you can use any web host you like. Once your website has been completed you will have to provide us with your web hosting ftp login username as password so that we can upload your website for you.
- It is ON LINE 24/7, 365 days a year
- Email only doesn't work effectively enough
- Your customers expect you to have a web site and email to progress in a competitive environment
- You need to show images of products or jobs to customers
- Your customers and prospects ask you for your web site address
- You need to publish a work schedule available to customers on line
- You need to provide online help, manuals, brochures or files download
- Your competitors are on line and you are missing out on the power
- of the Internet and losing sales to your competitors
- You want to start taking advantage of click-through advertising
- Two years ago, a web site was a luxury, now it is a necessity
- Your customers want to do business with you when it is convenient for them
- Everyone needs one! With many new or existing businesses wishing to exploit the incredible potential of the internet, it is important to have a professionally designed and maintained web site
A static site is one that is written in HTML only. Each page is a separate document and there is no database that it draws on. What this means functionally is that the only way to edit the site is to go into each page and edit the HTML - so you'd either have to do it yourself using a webpage editor like FrontPage or pay me to go in and edit the site each time you wanted something changed.
A dynamic site is written using more complex code and can do a lot more. For instance, I can make an area where you can log in and change various parts of the site, such as adding information or products. This is because each page is constructed based on the information in a database, and the information in that database can be changed via another interface.
Dynamic sites can reduce ongoing maintenance costs if you don't want to change things yourself with a webpage editor or with the HTML. They usually cost more to develop, as they require more complex coding and a content management utility needs to be developed to help you manage your website information.
Another benefit of dynamic sites is that they allow you to change only the content of the site and not the design, so you will not be able to accidentally break the visual style of the site. They have other benefits when sites start to get very large, as they make data management much more efficient and your site more expandable.
Many clients do a combination, having some dynamic areas such as a product catalog where they have to change information or pictures regularly, and leave other pages such as contact information as static pages.
No, many people overlook the various products, services, or business processes they can include on a website.
Any communication or interactions that happen within your business can be made easier and more effecient by the web.
Your business will save money and time while appealing to a much greater audience, the world.
If you do not like the design which we have suggested for you, we will discuss further with a view to ascertaining what type of design you would like to see and then place another "suggested design" in your web area for you to view.
We would not like to think that you are not happy with the final website design.
Our aim is to design for you a website specific to your requirements which you are completely happy with us.
The cost of a web site varies depending on the site and complexity.
A small web site with just a few static pages would cost around 300$ whereas a full ecommerce website with a large number of pages and a CMS system could cost any where between $800 and up.
If you give us a call we will be please the discuss with your website design requirements and give you a fixed quotation.
The time frame is determined by the size of your web site, the complexity of your site design, and our current client design schedule.